All CIF and NFHS rules will apply
All teams will be guaranteed three (3) games with some teams playing in a 4th "championship" game.
Games will be 35 minute halves with a running clock.
Home teams are listed first on the schedule and will wear DARK(home) uniforms. Home teams will also provide the game balls and chose preferred sideline.
Coaches will be responsible for the conduct of their players and parents/fans on the sidelines.
NO PROTESTS- all referee decisions are final.
Teams will be awarded points in pool play on the following basis:
- Six (6) points for each win
- Three (3) points for each tie
- Zero (0) points for each loss
- One (1) point for each goal scored up to a maximum of three (3) goals per game
- One (1) point for each shutout
- Minus one (-1) point for each player or coach ejected
- Minus one (-1) point for each player receiving a double yellow card
- A 0-0 tie will result in 4 points for each team
Forfeits will be scored as 1-0 and the winning team will be awarded 8 points.
Pool play Tie Breakers
Any tie in total points between teams at the end of pool play will be resolved on the following basis.
- The winner in head-to-head competition
- Fewest goals against
- Most goals for
- Most wins
- Most shutouts
- Coin toss
Semi-final and final Tie Breakers
Games that end in a tie at the end of regulation will go directly to a penalty kick shootout (no overtime periods will be played). Penalty kicks will be played following CIF and NFHS rules.
All matches are subject to change of time and venue.
There will be no refunds for rain-outs inclement weather.
The tournament director, or designee, will settle all disputes and their decision will be final.